Strong Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s).
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills.
Ability to work independently and problem solve.
Programming of PLC’s.
Ability to modify PLC programs and Human Machine Interface screens (HMI’s).
Maintenance of PLC’s and associated equipment.
Trouble shoot PLC’s and associated equipment.
(5 Years Experience with PLC’s Preferred)
All employment positions must meet and understand the following:
- Must Be Able To Pass Drug Screen & Physical
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Basic Hand Tools for Specific Trade
- TWIC – Required
- Background Check
- 24 Hour Call
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee
- Percentage Of Family Health Insurance Paid
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Vehicle With Credit Card (Qualified Candidates)
- Percentage Of Cell Phone Compensation
- Payroll Direct Deposit
Serious Applicants Only