Understanding of shipboard electrical distribution systems.
Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
Strong mechanical aptitude.
Ability to follow directions and procedures.
Able to troubleshoot and repair the following:
- Shipboard electrical systems
- Motor Controls
- Generator controls
- General electrical equipment (600 VAC or less) (Single and Three Phase)
(3-5 Years Experience in the Electrical Field Preferred.)
All employment positions must meet and understand the following:
- Must Be Able To Pass Drug Screen & Physical
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Basic Hand Tools for Specific Trade
- TWIC – Required
- Background Check
- 24 Hour Call
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee
- Percentage Of Family Health Insurance Paid
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Vehicle With Credit Card (Qualified Candidates)
- Percentage Of Cell Phone Compensation
- Payroll Direct Deposit
Serious Applicants Only